Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Online Writing Group Site

I've been helping some friends of mine with a what I think is a pretty cool site. I know some of you are pretty good writers. This site is a place aspiring or current writers can go to help them improve their writing. The online writing group site is Review Fuse. The way it works is you sign up to get a login and then you can submit your work. Since it's just in the beginning phase they are accepting short stories or first chapters of books. Then after you submit it you are guaranteed to get reviews on your work from your peers. People so far have quite liked it. Of course we are looking for me people to join the community so if you are into writing you should check it out.
Comments:
hey that sounds really cool! I will pass it along.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?