Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Bird Pecking On My Window

If the title wasn't clear enough, there is a bird pecking at my office window. Yesterday this same bird (I'm assuming) was pecking on my window. In fact it was about the same time yesterday that he pecked. It lasted for about an hour.

He can't see me because the window are the one way kind. So I thought maybe I'd bang on the window to scare him away...didn't work. It must be a one way sound window too because I can sure hear his peaking, but all the banging and slapping I did brought no reaction from the bird. Everyone in an office around me sure heard it though.

Maybe the bird's deaf? He does kinda move and turn his head in a jerky, twitchy, birdlike way. Maybe that means all birds are deaf.

Oh he stopped pecking for the moment...

Dang in the amount of time it took me to do a quick reread he's back. :(
Comments:
do you know morse code? maybe he's trying to give you a message!
 
I don't but I do know it would be one long message.
 
HA! Dumb bird!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?