Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Next Time You're In an Elevator



That just cracks me up!
Comments:
HEY BUCK, will you pass this on to caroline?

Leah is coming to town....
...but for just a minute, and then it's back to New York. I wish I had time to visit with each of you one-on-one, but I'll only be in Provo for a couple of hours.

So, I am hoping you might be able to meet me for breakfast (indulge me here) at the Cannon Center.

http://dining.byu.edu/cannon//index.html

Don't be put off by the word "cafeteria" -- this place is great in the morning: a selection of all-you-can-eat cereals with four kinds of milk, fresh hot waffles, eggs cooked various ways...sigh. All for just $5.75. (That's a good price even in Utah, right?)

I'll get there around 7:45 a.m. and hang out until 9 a.m. when it closes. I plan to be there early in case someone has to work. Please don't inconvenience yourself, but I would really love to see you, even if it's just for a minute.

Please let me know if you can come,

Lots of love,
Leah
cell: 425-233-5017
senile.halo@gmail.com
 
WHEN IS SHE COMING?!?!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?