Friday, April 25, 2008

1 Way Not to Advertise to Your Own Advertisers

So at work I am in charge of some of the advertising we do on different sites. Today I got an email from one company we buy a little advertising from, and I just kind of find their messaging a little...funny. Here's a partial screen shot of the email:

Like what else are they going to tell me? They are the people I give money FOR advertising. Like they'd say, "During economic down turns a good way to cut costs is by reducing your advertising." Maybe the first draft of this email did say that. I bet that copy writer doesn't have a job anymore.

Oh...I know you're wondering. YES, I did enhance the image with my cool red underlining.
Comments:
That was my first question.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?