Sunday, August 06, 2006

We are in San Jose

Well we've been in San Jose for half of a day now. We spend our Sunday afternoon driving all over the coast. It was very pretty, I must admit. And as an unrelated side note I saw plenty of California drivers that don't signal when changing lanes, and that don't pull out of the fast lane to let you by. I just thought I'd throw that in for the persistant "Utah Driver" whiners. News Flash: There are bad drivers EVERYWHERE.

Anyway back to the focus...beautiful coast line. We went on the famous 17-Mile Drive in Monterey. It was very cool. Enjoy the pics.


This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog

Comments:
it looks like you are having fun!!!
 
this counts as number one for the three posts in one month challenge. But since it includes a bubbleshare bar of pictures I'll say it's worth 1.2999 blog post credits.

also, i'm jealous.

and i move in 3 days.

i'm scared.
 
Yes! so does the previous post count as .7111 of a post? Just curious.
 
Ann-Marie by the way I did have to add a closing tag [/embed] (it won't let me use the "<" and ">") at the end of the bubbleshare code to get it to post properly.
 
Remember to tell Delgrosso about those drivers who don't move out of the fast lane! I experienced the same thing and he refused to believe me.

And thanks for the vote regarding Utah not being the only place where bad drivers live! I was nearly lynched when I blogged about the same thing. I guess Utahns want everybody to believe they have cornered the bad-driver market.
 
fun! i'm so jealous.
 
thanks for the info buck!
 
I can see I'm going to have to learn how to use this BubbleShare thing. I guess the first step is wrenching our digital camera away from Linda.
 
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! indiana cartridge filter refrigerator water Quality kitchen cabinetry
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?