Sunday, June 04, 2006

New Camera

We did it! We finally got a digital camera. I know the rest of you have probably had one for years...well it took a little bit of twisting Caroline's arm but I'm pretty sure she is way happy with it.

Also I found a VERY cool photo share site.

Check out what they can do...and it's easy!


This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog


This is our new little nephew, Jonas. Born...just recently. :) Pictures taken by Caroline...she's got a pretty good eye for a nice shot.
Comments:
That's awesome that you got a camera! And your new nephew is so adorable!!
 
cute baby... but why is he wearing oven mitts?
 
tsss...why wouldn't he be wearing oven mitts? i ask you THAT.
 
because his socks were dirty. duh.
 
I wear socks on my hands all the time. It's the "in" thing.
 
The kid is cute and I appreciate that he's getting an early start in the boxing profession. It's important for a kid to have goals...

It's more than coincidence that his favorite aunt has a boxing tower leaning punching thinger...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?