Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Drum roll please...

Okay. So I have an announcement Caroline is pregnant. It's true. I know many of you thought it couldn't be done, but we did it! We're excited...and scared and worried...but not that much.

The baby is due October 12th. And yes Caroline has been sick, at least feeling that way. Often she looks at me and throws up...I'm assuming this is normal. It is right?!

Here is the page we used to tell our parents. We sent them an email and had them go to Google and search for "Caroline's new job". Then we had a link show up that sent them to the page. It was pretty fun, but the Google link isn't working anymore...sorry.
Comments:
congrats! although i hope it looks more like caroline...
 
Congratulations!!
 
hurray! now... use your photo altering magic to create some visual genetic possibilities... i'm thinking caroline's baby face and ry-ry's big hair... please?
 
Yea. I can't wait to see little baby FooFoo. With Bucks hair and Carolines....everything else.
Oh who cares, as long as the child has a fro Right.
 
That was quite the clever website trick!

I have but one thing to say about the good news:

AWESOME!

Um... oh yeah. And congratulations! Sorry, I have a really hard time keeping things short ;)
 
Congrats! I'm so excited for you two. =)
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Congrats! :)
 
I asked Mauri the other day how Caroline was and she smiled and said, goooood. She's getting big...
I was so happy for you guys!!! Be sure to post pictures when he/she comes.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?