Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Red Handed

I caught a couple of my coworkers talking about me:

Stu says: hey dude
Neal says: hmm?
Stu says: do you ever worry that when I say deragatory things about you, that I'm actually being serious?
Neal says: No, why?
Stu says: or that I pretend I'm joking, but really I mean what I say?
Neal says: No, I would tend to think that you're just never serious
Stu says: mmm... true that me being serious is a rather rare event
Neal says: Yerrrrs.
Neal says: Why do you ask?
Stu says: just so you know, before meeting Ryan I was actually a really nice guy
Neal says: It's RYAN's fault. That fetcher.
Stu says: well, I go home and cry everyday because I take everything seriously, like when Ryan calls me a fool, or you call me a fetcher
Stu says: when I call you guys fetchers and fools, I'm just lashing out
Neal says: Shoot, when Ryan calls me a fetcher, I usually feel and warm and special inside.
Stu says: *sniff*
Stu says: I feel cold and prickly
Neal says: I just understand his intent. When he calls me a "fetcher" what I hear is "swell guy with a quick intellect"
Stu says: I try, I just can't do it... I'm too sensitive I guess. I cry when I watch slapstick because I feel bad for the guy getting hurt, and everybody else is laughing at his pain
Neal says: Wow. Must be brutal to watch the Three Stooges huh?
Stu says: I can't do it
Stu says: I'd choke on my own tears if I ever watched it
Neal says: True, one of the saddest expressions in the english language is "A wise guy, huh? Take that!"
Stu says: .... We'd better stop, I'm about to start bawling in front of Ryan. Then he'll make fun of me and I'll cry even more

Work....
Comments:
On : 9/21/2005 11:06:04 AM Some Guy Named Stu (www) said:


Uhh... I smell a lawsuit!

On : 9/21/2005 1:24:18 PM k@ (www) said:


those fetchers!

On : 9/21/2005 6:19:22 PM Em (www) said:


crybabies

On : 9/21/2005 9:16:23 PM nama (www) said:


i hope stu's not serious...and if so, i agree with em...

On : 9/21/2005 9:58:32 PM Jena (www) said:


Who's Ryan?

On : 9/21/2005 10:49:28 PM Leah Vanessa (www) said:


Ha ha! That's funny. They make you sound like a jerk!

On : 9/22/2005 9:18:37 AM caroline (www) said:


Jena--
at first I wondered the same thing, but then I figured it out...
it must be Buck's nickname at work!

On : 9/22/2005 9:42:17 AM caroline (www) said:


oh ya, and "Ryan",
you better be careful...that is unless you want the evil voice in your computer to call out your name.
Stu may appear all sensative & emotional, but I've heard tale of some wicked nasty pranks.

On : 9/22/2005 10:12:32 AM caroline (www) said:


except for that one wasn't supposed to be bolded.
hehe.
I'm retarded.

On : 9/22/2005 11:13:47 AM Some Guy Named Stu (www) said:


You guys are calling me a crybaby... I think I'm gonna CRY!

On : 9/22/2005 11:14:50 AM Some Guy Named Stu (www) said:


Ok, somebody forgot to close their bold tag. That's better. I'm a GENIUS!!!

On : 9/22/2005 2:15:15 PM caroline (www) said:


i have no idea who that somebody was.

On : 9/22/2005 9:50:04 PM Erika (www) said:


Fetcher. I miss Utah

On : 9/23/2005 6:00:29 PM Jena (www) said:


oh caroline
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?