Saturday, April 02, 2005

Wow

Okay so it has been a while since I left a blog. I confess I have been slacking, but not entirely. You see the end of the semster has been creeping up on me. That isn't all that good--I mean it is because I'll be graduating--but it isn't because all of my projects are soon due and so are the presentations.

Anyway while I've been off the face of the earth here is a picture of what I have been doing.



If you can't see it click here.

Here is the quick explanation. The place I work is changing its name to Doba--which is a made up word. Anyway I'm the "o" in Doba get it. Here is what the new logo actually looks like.

Oh and I did this on St. Patricks day which my employers renamed "Doba Spirit Day". Thanks to Caroline for helping me paint myself I won $10 for my show of Doba spirit.

Good luck with finals all!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?