Monday, January 10, 2005

Rain...

Well it rained last night. I know for two reasons (1) I laid awake in my bed for about two hours last night (2) it was still raining this morning when Caroline woke me up.

I don't like the rain, at least at this time of year. It agrivates me. Do you know what rain does to snow? Yeah it RUINS the snow. It RUINS skiing. It RUINS snowmen. It shatters my dreams of a wonderful powder day next time I go skiing. Alas I'm left to watch my Warren Miller DVD to witness great snow...oh wait I loaned it to my brother-in-law. Hmmm.

Good News:

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are suppose to bring snow to our beautiful mountains. Aaaah. Perhaps powder dreams will come true this Saturday. Perhaps
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?