Monday, November 22, 2004

Just Wondering if Anyone Else Noticed

Yeah, so a few weeks ago Jon Harmon suggests that Caroline writes a blog, then everyone and their mom's dog (except for Em's, cause her mom ate the dog) agreed that it would be a good idea, including me. So like the obedient child I am I quickly gave her all the information she needed to write a blog here at "Wahooo!" (there is a little store behind that name--it has to do with her--I'll tell you later). Yet I haven't seen a blog posted by anyone but me...actually come to thing of it even when she does post a blog it will say I posted it...hmmm, maybe I can fix that. Anyway lets rally up some comments to help get Caroline excited to write a blog. Hip Hip Hurray!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?