Thursday, October 07, 2004

We're Back

But I'm not so happy about it. The little time we had away from everyone (no offense) and everything was SO nice. But now we're back and guess what? School didn't stop for me so I have to try and catch up to it now. YeeeeHawww.

Guess what else. Being married to Caroline has made me more recognizable on campus. Just a half-hour ago I was in the Tanner building and someone looked at me with the I-know-you-somehow look. I didn't return the look, frankly because I knew I didn't know her. She asked me my name. I told her. She asked if I was married to Caroline. I smiled (realizing that was infact true) and said yes. She smiled and said she was one of Caroline's good friends, she recognized me from the announcement--go figure.

Anyway we're back and we're kinda sad about it and kinda glad too, but just a little.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?