Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Three People and an Every Day Conversation

...conversation turns to eating strange things...

Ryan: When I was little, my neighbor and I would drop our peanut butter and jam sandwiches in the dirt so that the dirt would stick to the jam--then we would eat them.

Caroline's Dad: (Puts his that-is-interesting grin on his face)

Ryan: Yeah, it was real grainy...I think one of us accidentally dropped our sandwich and then we were too embarrassed to admit that it was an accident. The logical way out was to pretend you did it on purpose, tell your friend that it tasted good and then he's all the sudden dying to try it.

Caroline's Dad: That will definately put hair on your chest.

Mauri: Then I would hate to see what Benjamin ate as a kid!

Ryan and Caroline's Dad: (Both chuckle--because it's funny)

And then I found and ear-waxy $20 bill. Go figure.

****
In case you are really bored you can click here to see a press release I wrote for work.
Or I would recommend the new Adventures of Seinfeld and Superman.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?