Saturday, June 05, 2004

Reliable Opinion

I work for funny guys...maybe eccentric is a better word to describe them, but eccentric is also funny to me. Now you probably expect me to begin into a story, or possibly a couple, describing situations or circumstances in the past that would validate my opinion of my employers. This would be a very good assumption; however, I feel like all of you already trust me, and consequently I feel no need to verify my opinion with some silly story about how they chew up mouth fulls of gum and then splat them on their office windows.

If I was doubtful you'd believe me, I might also tell about the time we heard all kinds of commotion going on in their office and found them bashing a telescope and tripod in the ground--all in good fun of course. Yah, I think I would tell you stories like that...I might even mention the time I walked into their office, shortly after they had left for a meeting, to find hundreds of peanut M&M's covering the floor.

I definitely could use many different stories to convince you but I'm glad I don't need to, because you trust me as a reliable source--thank you.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?